Scubadiveninja

Well here is all my latest news and gossip. xxx

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ray's little tiddler


Well Ray has come back from his trip into the wilderness (well a week on Lake Nasser). He spent a week fishing with a group of six mates (including my dad). Over the week about 46 fish were caught but unfortunately Ray only caught one which was about 24 pounds! My hero! My dad got the biggest at 129 pounds but by all accounts spent the rest of the trip smoking bango with the crew! It sounds like an amazing experience, there were crocodiles all around in the lake, so no swimming (they only found this out after their swim on the first day) and they really were in the middle of nowhere with no people or civilisation. I will seriously think about going on the next trip but not fishing of course.
In 4 days we are off into the western desert which I am so excited about as we have booked a safari sleeping under the stars in the middle of the white desert.
Check out the next update when I get back
xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 pm, Blogger Tinbum said…

    1 small spliff hardly counts as spending the rest of the trip!!!! They were just jealous of my fish!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home