Scubadiveninja

Well here is all my latest news and gossip. xxx

Friday, February 09, 2007

Poor Dolphins





I received an email today that really brought tears to my eyes. It was of the Japanese catching and killing dolphins. It was the worst thing I have ever seen. I have not posted the link to this on here but I have put the link of the petition to stop this. I know it is only a petition and that signatures may not make a big difference, but the bigger the petition gets the more people become aware of these horrors.

Please please take the time to click the link, it is not going to take you long and it may be the first step to getting this stopped.

I am lucky enough that I get to see dolphins quite regularly in the wild and it is the most amazing thing, no matter how many times I see them it always makes my day. I am no tree hugging vegitarian but there is a line somewhere!

On a different note I am off on holiday to the western desert, on the Lybian border, for 2 weeks. The place is called Siwa and looks amazing, we are staying in a lodge that which has been listed as one of the top places to stay by Conde Nast Travel mag. I will update when I have the photos, but we go in April so a little while yet.

I seem to have developed Sharm fever and if I do not get out soon I will either be in prison for murder or a lunatic assylum, neither of which I imagine are pleasant in Egypt!

Well for now that is all I have time for but more updates soon I hope.

xxx

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Vicki....
    Sent my reply about the dolphin killings..... Its just not on. Couldent watch the vidio for very long as it got to me.
    I remember spending 75 mins playing with one on a solo dive once. Blew me away for weeks after.
    I have passed on the link to all my pals.
    Keep spreading the word...
    Hope Ray ok.
    Write to you soon
    Tony
    xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home